Based in Madrid, Spain
August 1, 2012
Press / Business Contact:
DescriptionNachobeard is the alter ego of a spanish guy making action games with weird controls.
Worked for a few years as a freelance programmer. This proved to be totally soul-destroying but allowed me to save up some money and get back into games, making the stuff I really like.Then
Released HOOKBALL, a very focused arcade game that rewards precision and speed. Got nice reviews but left a hole in my pocket.Now
Working on Cerulean Moon, a game about pushing the world with your finger. Still freelancing.
Cerulean Mini Trailer YouTube
HOOKBALL release trailer YouTube
HOOKBALL presentation at HóPlay 2014 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "HOOKBALL: selected for Leftfield Collection at EGX 2014" - London, September 2014
- "Cerulean Moon: Best Indie Game at Gamescom 2015, Akihabara Blues" - Cologne, Germany, August 10th 2015
- "Cerulean Moon: Selected for Swedish indie game incubator Stugan" - Stockholm, Sweden, May 19th 2015
- "If you fail to prepare yourself for Hookball’s relentless pace and harsh difficulty, then prepare to fail (7 out of 10)"
- Edge Staff, Edge Online
- "Interview for Gamedustria (Spanish)"
- Alejandro Díaz, Gamedustria
- "Cerulean Moon on Siliconera"
- Chris Priestman, Siliconera
- "Interview for Equilateral (Spanish)"
- Manuel Delgado, Equilateral
Team & Repeating
Programming, Game Design